The Parish Book of Motets
The Parish Book of Motets is the flexible answer for Catholic choirs across America to build a practical repertoire of sacred polyphony. The book contains fifty-four motets of varying difficulty in English and Latin specially curated for the average parish choir.
- 54 motets in English and Latin
- Eucharistic motets, Marian hymns, and motets for general use on Sundays
- Accompaniment book with closed scores for easy rehearsals
- Online Practice Recordings for Each Motet
- Spiral Bound for Easy Use
The companion book of piano reductions for rehearsal and accompaniment is available here.
Publication date: 12/5/2022; 266 pages 8.5 x 11 coilbound.