Tuesday, June 14 through Saturday, June 18, 2022
St. Mary’s Parish, Hagerstown, Maryland
Here you can select
- the right course for you
- special dietary requests for lunches
Early registration has begun. Regular registration fees will apply after March 31. A late fee of $50 will be included for registrations after May 15th.
- Choose one of our three courses offered this year:
- Vocal Training Intensive
- Laus in Ecclesia – Level One
- Laus in Ecclesia – Level Two
- (CMAA members) To secure your extra tuition discount ($50), apply the member coupon code at checkout time. You can find the code in your announcement e-mail or contact the CMAA office for it.
Summer Course Registration
DescriptionEarly Registration for our summer courses:
- Vocal Training Intensive NEW!
- Clear Creek Monastery’s “Laus in Ecclesia”, Level One
- Clear Creek Monastery’s “Laus in Ecclesia”, Level Two NEW!
Laus In Ecclesia Level One, Laus In Ecclesia Level Two, Vocal Training Intensive
About meals: Lunches on June 15-18 will be provided with your registration fee. All other meals will be on your own. If you have special dietary requests, please register for Special Meals and note what your dietary needs are by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please notify us about your special dietary requests for meals by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have particular dietary requirements?
Request special meals (e.g., vegan, gluten-free): $25
Hotel Accommodations are available but are not within walking distance of St. Mary’s Parish.
Payments by check
If you prefer to pay for tuition and/or housing by check, full payment is due by March 31st for Early rates; May 15th for Regular rates. After May 15th, full payment is due with registration.
Please use this printable registration form and include it with your check: Registration Form
Checks should be made payable to CMAA and mailed to
322 Roy Foster Rd., McMinnville, TN 37110
Reminder: CMAA members can save $50 on registration.
If you do not know the member coupon code, E-mail Janet Gorbitz or call 505-263-6298. If you register as a non-member, you will not receive your $50 discount.
Questions? E-mail or call us (505-263-6298).